Thursday, September 08, 2005

Conservative Voices: The Real Drownings In New Orleans!

"I mean, you have people who don't heed those warnings and then put people at risk as a result of not heeding those warnings. There may be a need to look at tougher penalties on those who decide to ride it out and understand that there are consequences to not leaving."
- Rick "King Solomon" Santorum wisely considers what the proper punishment should be for hurricane victims.

(Nancy Pelosi) related that she had urged Bush at the White House on Tuesday to fire Michael Brown.
"He said 'Why would I do that?'" Pelosi said.
"'I said because of all that went wrong, of all that didn't go right last week.' And he said 'What didn't go right?'"
- Associated Press

I cannot watch this drivel and bilge on television day in and day out, hour after hour, where I see this administration once again savaged and attacked, this administration blamed with all kinds of outrageous attacks. I just can't sit here and let it go by and laugh it off. If we're going to start talking blame, if the elite media is going to start pointing fingers, well, then, by God, folks, we're going to point them in the right direction -- and pointing them in the right direction points right to the state of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana and the city of New Orleans, no matter what how you slice this. And if that's uncomfortable for you to hear, so be it. Life is not easy.
- Rush "I hope there's room on Trent's porch for me!" Limbaugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home