Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Après la Guerre

In March 2003, I stood up at the Oscars and said we’re being led to war for fictitious reasons, and I was booed. Only 20% of the country agreed with me. I should have learned my lesson and gone away quietly. Instead, I made "Fahrenheit 9/11". I did that because I believe that the majority of Americans are not only persuadable but that they have a generous heart and ultimately want to do the right thing. Now I am in agreement with 70% of the country about Mr. Bush.
- Michael Moore

I heard people at the time of my arrest say, "He did that to get out from under that Pee-wee character." Anyone who thinks like that is not remotely on top of what people go through. That’s like saying Lana Clarkson shot herself in the face.
- Paul Reubens

That’s not singing. That’s someone getting into a hot bath. Oooh, aaah! Oooh, aaah!
- Craig Ferguson on Enya

Anyone with a morbid interest in how I came off looking in that Simpsons piece mentioned below can see the video here or read a transcript here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lefty Lucy & Ry T. Tidy (Powered by Radio Zero) said...

Professor Screwloose! It's The Coast calling! We have seen the Simpsons, and the Simpsons are we... Brilliant stuff.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Count Screwloose said...

The Simpsons are made out of people!

PEOPLE!!!

They unfortunately left out my 20-minute rant about how in 1,000 years we'll all be worshipping Ralph Wiggum and pledging to choo-choo-choose him as our Lord and Savior.

RG

Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home