Thursday, July 24, 2008

One For The Viceroy

Inspired by a recent e-mail from The Lord Chancellor Tigerbomb, I recently went trolling on MySpace for some fresh Scottish/UK pop.

To my surprise, I found a lot of stuff I liked. Echoes of old Postcard singles, a little Futureheads, some Young Marble Giants, and The Left Banke, of all things.

Anyway, some recommendations for you to click on:

Stuck in Rewind by The Dunderheids

Roll Up Your Sleeves (Live) by We Were Promised Jetpacks

Silversword by Ross Clark & the Scarfs Go Missing

Fresh Faced Boys by The Glass Hats

You Must Have Looked Into The Sun (When I Smiled) by We Are Trapped In Kansas

Everything MMA by The Child Echo

Pictures of Ourselves by The Birdman Rallies

Not On My Mountain by Tigerbomb

RG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home