Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life In These Untied States

When Mr. Cheney was done meeting and greeting, he…rubbed his hands vigorously with [Purell hand sanitizer], dispensed in dollops by an aide when the vice president was out of public view.
- NY Times reveals the cure for common people germs

Okay, I need to apologize, I was wrong because I speculated either [Michael J. Fox] didn't take his medication or he was acting. I never said the word faking. Now, if you people on the left want to equate acting with faking, I mean, go ahead.
- Rush Limbaugh forgets his medication

I will say that this is the first time that it ever occurred to me that “Rainy Day Women No. 12 and 35” could sound, in an instrumental bridge, like “The Trolley Song.”
- Ben Brantley on Broadway’s latest “jukebox musical,” The Times They Are A-Changin’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home